Instagram is comparatively a new app when we keep in view other tech giants like WhatsApp and Facebook. However, due to the ever-growing features and advancement, the app is getting popularity and more people are shifting towards it. Just recently the app has introduced a new feature that let you Share Stories To Limited People With Instagram Close Friends Feature. Usually, new people have a problem with using the app specifically downloading a picture is considered a heck of a task. People like me usually take a screenshot when they don’t know how to download a picture from Instagram. So this article is dedicated to people who don’t know How to Download Pictures From Instagram.
Here’s How to Download Pictures From Instagram?
There are many ways to save pictures from the Instagram account. However, in order to download a good quality image in full resolution and JPG version, it’s a difficult job. The are some websites that let you download Instagram pictures however they are not authorised. Sometimes such websites come with a virus that is not good to be used.
Here’s how you download Instagram photos in Google Chrome:
- First of all, find the picture that you want to download. Extract its web link which can be found from the button present on the upper right corner of the pictures. In the desktop version, this button will be placed on the bottom right,
- Find the URL of the photo in your clipboard. In Chrome the computer will automatically navigate to that URL.
- Now find the HTML source file for the Instagram page. If you are using chrome, You will be able to find it by clicking on View > Developer > View Source.
- You will get this:
- Don’t read this HTML to download Instagram pictures. this is extracted in order to get the URL for the JPG format of the pictures
- Now press Control+F or Command+F to search for JPG. It will give a link. Copy the link which will be starting with “https”
- Now Paste this link in a new tab.
- And here is the JPG picture that you wanted
- Now save the image by Selecting “Save Image As”