We all know that almost a week back, Open Beta 1 made its way to the OnePlus 6T. After that, OnePlus announced on its forum that Open Beta 2 will roll out to OnePlus 6T while Open Beta 10 will make its way to the OnePlus 6 users very soon. Now the wait is over. OxygenOS Open Beta Updates are rolling out to the OnePlus 6 & 6T. These updates have brought app improvements, display improvements and much more.
OnePlus 6 & 6T OxygenOS Open Beta Update Also Brings System Stability Improvements
All the OnePlus 6 or 6T smartphones that are already running open beta software will receive this new update as an OTA. The updates bring app and display improvements for both phones. It also comes with bug fixes and system stability improvements. Moreover, the update has brought a caller ID feature for people residing in India that will help them identify unknown callers.
- Improvements for the screen brightness control
- Confirm PIN without tapping √ for the app locker
- Improved color adaptation for the navigation bar while using third-party apps
- General bug fixes and system stability improvements
- The caller identification feature (for India only)
- Improved User Interface for Call History
- Create a collection, copy and move photos features added
- New illustrations and designs added on blank pages
- General bug fixes with overall experience improvements
- Recommended tools added in the Toolbox
- Improved User Interface for category tags in the app drawer
In addition to that, a few weeks back, Android Pie Open Beta Update Started Rolling Out To OnePlus 5 & 5T. The Oxygen OS Open Beta for OnePlus 5T and OnePlus 5 brought a new UI with improved navigation gestures. It came with the communication improvements, emergency rescue improvements and much more. The update included Telegram, Discord, IMO, Uber, OLA. It allowed the use of one messaging app with two accounts simultaneously using Parallel Apps theory. The update included many bug fixes as well.