Nowadays, users are spending a lot of time on social media. If you find social media abuse offensive, the best advice is to deactivate your account for a while. You can also delete your account if you want more peace in life. Below we will show you how you can deactivate or delete your Instagram account.
- ##eye## Temporarily Deactivate Your Account
- Login to Instagram from desktop.
- Go to your profile page and click on Edit Profile.
- Click Temporarily disable my account here at the bottom of the page.
- When popup appears “Why are you disabling your account?” Open the dropdown menu next to and select the relevant reason.
- You will then be asked for your Instagram password once.
- ##check## You May Like
You can then temporarily close your account with a temporarily disabled account
If you want to permanently shut down Instagram, it’s best to download your uploaded data once. you can download your data by clicking here including photos, videos, comments and profile information. It can take up to 48 hours for Instagram to process a data download request.
- ##eye## Permanently Delete the Instagram Account
- Log in to the desktop version of Instagram.
- Click on the this link to the Delete Your Account page.
- After that Why are you deleting your account? Open the drop-down menu next to and select the reason for deleting the account.
- Instagram will ask you to enter the password once.
- Then you can say goodbye to Instagram forever by clicking on Permanently delete my account.