September 28, 2021 – vivo, the leading global smartphone brand, today announced the launch of the newest member in their Y series, vivo Y33s, in Pakistan. With the launch of Y33s, vivo has advanced its vision of catering to the youth with ‘feature-rich smartphones’ to deliver meaningful innovation under the budget-friendly category. Y33s features a super-powerful, long-lasting 5000mAh battery, 50MP Rear Camera, and 18W Fast Charge.
vivo’s Y33s provides a seamless smartphone experience with an advanced camera packed in a slim 8.0mm sleek body. The all-new vivo Y33s has been crafted to match the lifestyles of the young, always ‘on the go’ generation that demands power-packed devices with cutting-edge features.
Advanced camera for upgraded photography
The brand new vivo Y33s offers an advanced photography experience with a 50MP* Rear Camera. The smartphone captures life’s best moments effortlessly and gives pristine clarity whether you zoom or crop.
With 16MP Super Night Selfie, Y33s also make it possible to click selfies in HD channeled by vivo’s advanced portrait algorithm. The Super Night Selfie noise reduction technology and Smart Screen Flash to light up your face against a background that’s rich in detail for clear and natural results.
The Y33s also comes studded with a Super Night Mode that works on the rear cameras, leveraging RAW-level super noise reduction technology to combine multiple frames into one for delivering extreme purity and clarity. Other smart features include – Personalized Portrait Mode on front camera with Face Beauty and bokeh to easily achieve a glamorous and natural look.
Long-lasting battery for strong performance
Taking a leap in ensuring a strong battery life, vivo’s Y33s boasts a 5,000mAh Battery* advanced by 18W Fast Charge* that powers up the smartphone in no time, helping users make full use of the large battery capacity and enjoy efficient energy management. Additionally, the reverse charging* function turns the smartphone into a mobile power bank.
Y33s is equipped with an Extended RAM 2.0*, with an 8GB memory. In general words, up to 4GB* of idle ROM space can be used as extended RAM to ensure that switching between apps is a smoother experience. The Extended RAM feature significantly benefits users, allowing them to download and run their favorite apps without any lags. It doesn’t end there. The smartphone also offers a massive 128GB ROM.
Powered by the Helio G80 Processor, the Y33s leverages the upgraded GPU to deliver higher image quality and powerful gaming performance. Furthermore, the updated Ultra Game Mode provides users a fuller, more immersive gaming experience.
Smart design to enhance style game
Y33s is Slim and Trendy with a Luxe Feel and has a 2.5D flat frame that packs a 5000mAh large battery into an 8.0mm thin body. It is a piece of lightweight tech that offers the user a premium and comfortable hold. The rear cameras are elegantly organized and crafted into vivo’s signature Dual Tone Step, inviting the user to explore the powerful imaging technologies within.
The simple design aesthetic puts the user at the forefront of fashion. Y33s comes sporting a 6.58-inch FHD+ in-cell display that delivers bright colors and vivid details and automatically enhances the viewing experience while streaming videos and playing games. What’s cool about the display is that it carries a special Eye Protection Mode* that, when switched on, filters out harmful blue light to prevent eye strain for the user. With Y33s, the users can enjoy unwavering clarity from movies to games and protection for their eyes with a built-in blue light filter.
The next level of textures and hues
vivo Y33s comes in two vivid hues to choose from, Mirror Black and Midday Dream, which perfectly match the lifestyle of today’s youth.
- Mirror Black: vivo’s latest double-layer coating technique intertwines the elegant shade of black with a glossy sheen. When one looks into this black mirror, they’ll discover a hidden world of light, shadow, texture, and endless luster.
- Midday Dream: A delicate, embossed AG texture delights with a frosted feel. A further liquid crystal coating adds smoothness and makes your phone less prone to fingerprints. Bask in an eye-catching brilliance with an orange and blue gradient that catches the light at every turn.
Being a youth-centric brand, vivo has integrated several custom features to augment and enhance the user experience for the youth, empowering them to do more and be more and stay ‘on the go’.
- Side-Mounted Fingerprint Scanner: vivo’s Side-Mounted Fingerprint design integrates the fingerprint scanner with the power button – so you can power on and unlock your phone at the same time. This design makes Y33s look sleek and classy while making the user interaction near effortless.
- Face Wake: vivo’s Face Wake unlocks your phone the moment it recognizes your face. When paired with Side-Mounted Fingerprint, accessing your phone has never been so smart and easy.
- Multi Turbo 5.0: The Multi-Turbo 5.0 enhances data connection, system processor speed, and power-saving performance to a whole new level. A liquid cooling solution across five components keeps the Y33s cool.
- FunTouch OS 11.1: The vivo Y33s runs on FunTouch OS 11.1. Its clean aesthetic design and touch controls are delightfully simple and practical, bringing the user an invigorating experience.
Price and availability
The all-new vivo Y33s is currently available for pre-order across Pakistan in just Rs. 37,999 and will be available for sale from October 5th, 2021.
vivo offers a one-year warranty for Y33s along with 15 days free replacement and 6 months warranty for accessories. vivo Y33s is duly approved by Pakistan Telecommunications Authority and supports all mobile networks in Pakistan. Zong customers can also get 12GB Free Mobile Internet by using their 4G SIM card in Slot 1 (2GB Internet / month for 6 months).
For more details, visit the official product page: https://www.vivo.com/pk/products/y33s
* The rear camera’s JN1SQ03 image sensor boasts 50 million physical pixel points and outputs four-in-one 12.5MP by default, with an option to output 50MP.
*The typical battery capacity is 5000mAh, and the rated battery capacity is 4910mAh.
* Y33s is equipped with a vivo standard charger (power adapter 9V/2A, and supports up to 18W Fast Charge. The actual charging power is dynamically adjusted as the scene changes, and subject to actual use.
*Reverse charging requires an OTG cable which needs to be purchased separately.
* Actual available RAM/ROM is less due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps.
* 4GB extended RAM realized by software.
*Eye Protection mode must be enabled for the blue light filtering function to work.
vivo is a technology company that creates great products based on a design-driven value, with smart devices and intelligent services as its core. The company aims to build a bridge between humans and the digital world. Through unique creativity, vivo provides users with an increasingly convenient mobile and digital life. Following the company’s core values, which include Benfen*, design-driven value, user-orientation, continuous learning and team spirit, vivo has implemented a sustainable development strategy with the vision of developing into a healthier, more sustainable world-class corporation.
While bringing together and developing the best local talents to deliver excellence, vivo is supported by a network of 10 R&D centers in Shenzhen, Dongguan, Nanjing, Beijing, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Xi’an, Taipei, Tokyo and San Diego, focusing on the development of state-of-the-art consumer technologies, including 5G, artificial intelligence, industrial design, photography and other up-and-coming technologies. vivo has also set-up seven production bases (including brand-authorized manufacturing centers), across China, South- and Southeast Asia, and more regions, with an annual production capacity of nearly 200 million smartphones. As of now, vivo has branched out its sales network across more than 50 countries and regions, and is loved by more than 400 million users worldwide.
*“Benfen” is a term describing the attitude on doing the right things and doing things right – which is the ideal description of vivo’s mission to create value for society.