Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) has recently announced 1,253 internship opportunities for communication and social media influencers. According to reports, the position will pay Rs. 25,000 per month. The KP Internship Portal is open to all recent college grads who are interested in working as an intern.
How to Apply and Conditions
No prior relevant experience is required, according to the KP Internship portal. These internships are ideally suited to recent college grads.
The KP government’s WhatsApp helpline number is 0318-1426743, and applicants can use it for general information and assistance. The WhatsApp helpline at 0313-9647490 can be contacted if you’re having problems with the application portal. Send an email to [email protected] for those who prefer not to communicate via messaging app.
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Computer Science
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Pre Medical
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Pre Engineering
- Diploma in IT (information technology)
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Commerce
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Fine arts
- FA/FSc/A Levels (12 Years) in Science
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE 3 Years) in Civil Engineering
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE 3 Years) in Electrical engineering
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE 3 Years) in Mechanical Engineering
Deadline for Applications
On the 11th of January 2022, the application deadline for the positions of communication and social media influencer interns has passed.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the internship, applicants must visit the KP Internship Portal. All other submissions will be deemed invalid and discarded.
What do you think about this? Please leave a comment below and tell us what you think.