Skip to content

Here’s how you can get your PSL 4 Lahore tickets refunded

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) announced over the weekend that the PSL 4 matches taking place in Lahore will be moved to Karachi due to challenges faced in logistics.

The Pakistani airspace was completely shut down for several days after the tensions between Pakistan and India rose last week. With airports and airspace now opened, there is a huge influx of flights and people are already facing delays and other problems.

To avoid these problems, the cricket board felt it was necessary to move all of the PSL matches to Karachi.

The three Lahore matches, which were originally scheduled for March 9, 10 and 12, will now be held in Karachi with a revised schedule.

As soon as the news of PSL 4 matches in Lahore being moved surfaced, people who had already bought tickets were concerned about their ticket refunds.

Today PCB has reassured that ticket holders of Lahore-leg matches will get their refunds on the face value of tickets.

Here’s how you can get your PSL 4 Lahore tickets refunded

Here’s how you can get your PSL 4 Lahore tickets refunded

Here’s how you can get your PSL 4 Lahore tickets refunded

Here’s how you can get your PSL 4 Lahore tickets refunded

PSL 4 Lahore Matches Ticket Refunds

According to PCB, here’s how the refunding of Lahore-leg of PSL tickets will be refunded to people.

  • As is the case for all online sales, fans who purchased tickets through will have their transactions reversed on to their credit/debit cards in the next few days without needing to go to the TCS centers.
  • All tickets purchased physically will be refunded post-March 18 through dedicated TCS centers across the country. The PCB will share more details of the specific TCS centers in due course

Purchasing Tickets for New Karachi PSL 4 Matches

Now that the PSL 4 eliminators have been moved to Karachi, here’s how you can buy tickets.

  • Tickets for the March 7 match will be valid for the March 11 doubleheader. With approximately 85 percent of tickets already sold, the remaining 15 percent tickets are still up for grabs which can be purchased at the original price of the March 7 match.
  • Tickets for the March 9 and 14 matches will be made available shortly for purchase. Further details will be provided in due course.
  • Tickets for matches in Karachi as per the previous schedule for which dates have not changed will continue to be valid.

PSL 4 Pakistan matches revised schedule

As per the new schedule of Pakistan-leg of PSL 4, the matches will start on March 9 with a match between Lahore Qalandars and Islamabad at 7 PM.

On March 11, two matches will be played between Lahore Qalandars and Multan Sultans at 2 PM, followed by Karachi Kings and Peshawar Zalmi at 7 PM

  • The qualifier match will be played on March 13.
  • The Eliminator 1 will be played on March 14
  • The Eliminator 2 will be played on March 15
  • The final will take place on March 17

Leave a Reply