The best way to save or share this page as a PDF file is to look for interesting articles and photos on a website and share them with others. Any complete webpage can be saved in PDF format in Google Chrome without any extension.
Here is How to Do it
- Click the Chrome menu button after opening the webpage you want to save in Google Chrome.
- This menu appears in the form of a three-line icon under the cross button on the right.
- Click Print from the menu that opens.
- The printing option will open. Control + P can also be pressed on the web page for the print option. In the printing option you can see where this document will be sent for printing.
- This means that the printer from which this file will be printed will have this information in front of the destination.
- Click the Change button below it.
- A new menu will open on the right, this list will also have the Save as PDF option. Click on it.
- In the next step, you will see Save as PDF instead of printer. Click on the blue Save button above.
- Next you will be asked where you want to save this PDF file, select the folder in your computer, this web page will be saved in PDF file, which can be saved from Facebook, email or other sources. Can be shared with friends or saved for future reference.
We hope that this method will help you to save a webpage as PDF in Google Chrome without any extensions.