As of late, WhatsApp has been making headlines with new features like custom sticker makers and a Windows app that allows users to customise their experience. Ultimately, you’ll get what you’ve always wanted thanks to a new trick that aims to improve the user experience.
You can now use WhatsApp to communicate with friends and family without disclosing your phone number or even needing a SIM card.
WhatsApp Tools can be used to access the hack, which is simple and straightforward. To avoid any misunderstandings, it’s best to make an introduction before you begin speaking. In order to easily activate the feature and play a joke on your family or friends, follow the steps listed below.
How to Send Anonymous Messages from WhatsApp
- Go to the WhatsApp Tools page.
- Make sure to select the “Anonymous Message”.
- Choose your country code, and then type in the phone number you want to contact via text.
- Add your message and any attachments, such as photos or videos, in the text box below the “Attach file” option, and then press “Send”.
- To send the message anonymously, simply click “send message” at the bottom of the page.
Using WhatsApp Tools, you can send a message anonymously in just five simple steps. It’s also possible to save any user’s profile picture from WhatsApp Tools if their display picture has been set to public.