Pakistan Independence Day is a national holiday that commemorates the creation of Pakistan as a sovereign state on August 14, 1947. On this day, Pakistanis celebrate their freedom, identity, and achievements with patriotic zeal and enthusiasm. One of the ways to express your love and pride for your country is to share some inspiring and catchy WhatsApp status with your friends and family. Here are some of the best WhatsApp status that you can use to celebrate Pakistan Independence Day 2023.
WhatsApp Status to Celebrate Pakistan Independence Day 2023
Patriotic Quotes by Famous Leaders
Some of the most influential leaders of Pakistan have given us some memorable and motivational quotes that reflect the spirit and vision of Pakistan. You can use these quotes as your WhatsApp status to show your respect and admiration for these great personalities.
- “Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.” – Stanley Wolpert, Jinnah of Pakistan
- “With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah²
- “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians.” – Muhammad Iqbal
- “Our object should be peace within, and peace without. We want to live peacefully and maintain cordial friendly relations with our immediate neighbours and with the world at large.” – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Pakistan is heir to an intellectual tradition of which the illustrious exponent was the poet and philosopher Mohammad Iqbal. He saw the future course for Islamic societies in a synthesis between adherence to the faith and adjustment to the modern age.” – Benazir Bhutto
- “Truth is the power that will resolve our problems.” – Imran Khan
Creative and Catchy Slogans
If you want to add some fun and creativity to your WhatsApp status, you can use some catchy slogans that capture the essence of Pakistan Independence Day. These slogans are short, simple, and easy to remember. They can also make your status stand out from the crowd.
- Pakistan Zindabad! (Long Live Pakistan!)
- Dil Dil Pakistan, Jaan Jaan Pakistan (Heart Heart Pakistan, Life Life Pakistan)
- Quaid-e-Azam ka Pakistan, Hamara Pakistan (Quaid-e-Azam’s Pakistan, Our Pakistan)
- Hum Sab ka Pakistan, Aman ka Pakistan (Pakistan for All, Peaceful Pakistan)
- Khushboo teri mitti ki, Mehak rahi hai har soo (The fragrance of your soil, Is spreading everywhere)
- Pehchan teri sab se alag, Shan teri sab se alag (Your identity is different from all, Your pride is different from all)
- Aye Watan Tera Ishara Aagaya, Har Sipahi Tu Pukara Aagaya (O Motherland Your Signal Has Come, Every Soldier Has Responded To Your Call)
Poetic Verses by Famous Poets
Pakistan has a rich literary heritage that includes some of the finest poets of Urdu and other languages. Their verses have inspired generations of Pakistanis with their beauty, wisdom, and emotion. You can use some of their poetic verses as your WhatsApp status to celebrate Pakistan Independence Day with a touch of elegance and grace.
- Muhabbat amn hai aur iss ka hai paigham Pakistan (Love is peace and its message is Pakistan) – Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
- Khuda karay ke meri arz-e-pak pe utray (May God bless my pure land with) – Muhammad Iqbal
- Wohi khuda hai jis ney tujhey banaya hai tera watan (He is the same God who has made you and your homeland) – Muzaffar Warsi
- Tera karam hai tu hai mera nizam (Your grace is my system) – Hafeez Jalandhari
- Tere bina dil na lagay, Pakistan (My heart does not feel at ease without you, Pakistan) – Faakhir Mehmood
- Tere bazuon mein meri jaan hai salamat (My life is safe in your arms) – Ahmad Faraz
Personal Messages and Wishes
You can also use your own words to express your feelings and wishes for Pakistan Independence Day. You can write a personal message that reflects your gratitude, hope, and pride for your country. You can also wish your loved ones a happy and prosperous Independence Day.
- Happy 76th Independence Day to all the Pakistani brothers and sisters. I am sending oceans of love to all the Pakistanis on the day of the independence.
- This is our Independence Day, so let us laugh, cheer, and explode with joy. May Allah bless our country with peace and harmony.
- On the occasion of Pakistan Independence Day, let us remember the sacrifices of our ancestors and the struggles of our leaders. Let us also pledge to work hard for the progress and prosperity of our nation.
- Pakistan is not just a piece of land, it is a dream, a vision, and a destiny. It is our identity, our pride, and our home. Happy Independence Day to all the Pakistanis.
- Today we celebrate the freedom that we have achieved through blood, sweat, and tears. Today we celebrate the unity that we have forged through faith, discipline, and devotion. Today we celebrate the glory that we have earned through courage, wisdom, and resilience. Happy Independence Day to all the Pakistanis.
We hope you liked these WhatsApp status for Pakistan Independence Day 2023. You can use them to share your love and pride for your country with your friends and family.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for us, please let us know in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you. Happy Independence Day to all the Pakistanis!