Want to control how the silent mode icon appears on your iPhone 15 Pro’s status bar? This guide walks you through the steps for easy remove of silence mode icon from your iPhone’s status bar.
Easily Remove Silence Mode Icon from iPhone 15 Pro
Accessing Sound Settings on iPhone 15 Pro
- Open Settings: Locate and launch “Settings” app on your iPhone 15 Pro.
- Navigate to Sounds & Haptics: Within Settings, scroll down and tap on “Sounds & Haptics” to access audio-related options.
Disabling Silent Mode Icon on iPhone
- Find the “Silent Mode” option: Inside “Sounds & Haptics,” locate “Silent Mode” setting.
- Toggle off “Show in Status Bar”: Find the “Show in Status Bar” switch and turn it off. This removes the silent mode icon from your iPhone’s status bar.
The Change in Action
After this adjustment, the silent mode icon will disappear from your status bar, even when silent mode is active. This applies to both the Lock Screen and Home Screen, offering a cleaner look.
Check Also – How to Unsend and Edit Messages on iPhone Like a Pro
Checking Silent Mode Status
- Access Control Center: Swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen to open Control Center.
- Observe the Bell Icon: Look for the bell icon to the right of the Screen Rotation control. Its color indicates silent mode status:
- Grey: Silent mode is off.
- White: Silent mode is on.
- Toggle Silent Mode: Tap the bell icon to turn silent mode on or off, providing an alternative to the traditional icon display.
Enhanced Control Center
The Control Center’s silent mode control offers a streamlined approach. It eliminates relying solely on the iPhone 15 Pro’s Action Button, freeing it up for other functions like translations or shortcuts.
We hope this guide empowers you to customize your iPhone 15 Pro’s silent mode icon!